Thursday 1 July 2010

Mindfulness For Dummies Publishes Today

After a year of sleepless nights, staring at a laptop screen and discovering what writer's block actually feels like, I am proud to have a copy of the book 'Mindfulness For Dummies' in my hand. It has been a real honour to be asked to write the book, and a wonderful experience. I must say, one of the best things I've enjoyed about it, is the community that I talk to everyday on facebook. I started www.facebook.com/mindfulnessfordummies and was pleasantly surprised by how many people are so support of a writing project such as this. They asked and answered questions, offered advice, and generally created an atmosphere that made me feel welcome. I'd like to thank them all on here too.

Today, I'm doing an online book launch of the book. I'm gonna be on this laptop for as long as I can today, apart from when I'm practising mindfulness of course(!), and hope to answer everyone's questions about mindfulness in general, and the book 'Mindfulness For Dummies' in particular. So, fire away with your questions if you have any. If not, just the odd comment would be appreciated, so I know I'm not talking to myself.

Once again, a heart felt thanks for coming to visit this page. May you be very, very well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment